Having trouble with your video files?
Not able to watch your favorite videos anymore?
Looking out for a tool that can repair your videos easily? Well, I am sure we are not going to disappoint you.
In this article, we will go through step-by-step guide to repair corrupted MP4 video files using ( Stellar Phoenix Video Repair Application )tool you can repair your video files easily.
MP4 is one the widely used format where one can watch movies or favorite web series etc on your Personal Computers or smartphones. What if the video file that you are viewing is corrupted? One cannot view the video until and unless it is repaired Stellar Phoenix Video Repair Application
Luckily, we can leverage this tool (link) which will help you to repair corrupted or damaged video files on your Personal Computer.
When to use this Stellar Phoenix Video Repair Application:
· If your audio and video are out of synch
· It is useful when you can hear the audio but not able to see the video
· When your MP4 video file is completely or partially corrupted.
· Your MP4 video file got corrupted while you were compressing
Use this link to download the required software.
Step-by-Step guide to repair Damaged MP4 video files
Access the link and download Stellar Phoenix MP4 video repair software on your Windows or Mac machine.
Add MP4 files to Repair
You will be able to see an interface where you can “Add” corrupted MP4 files so that they can be repaired
Repair MP4 Video files
After adding the video files, click on “Repair” button to repair the selected Video files. A progress bar will appear which shows the status of the task.
Preview and Save Repaired MP4 video files to PC
You will be able to preview the file after the software has successfully repaired the video file.
Click on “Save” button to save the file on to your Windows or Mac machine.
Though this post talks about how to fix a corrupted MP4 video format file this can be used to repair F4V, MOV, M4V files etc.
Top 4 Tips to Prevent Video Corruption:
· Please avoid recording when your battery is low.
· When copying files into USB drive please make sure that to eject the drive after file transfers rather than just pulling it off from the machine.
· Make sure you have latest and updated antivirus program installed on your to Windows or Mac machine
· Make sure you use good download manager client to avoid broken downloads.
• Recover lost Photos, Videos & Music files
• Repair JPEG/JPG files with original format intact
• Repair video corrupt files
• Repair PDF corrupt files
• Repair XLS/XLSX corrupt files
• Convert audio/video files into different formats